Lead SysAdmin www.digitalcraftsmen.net
Exmouth House, 3 Pine Street, London, EC1R 0JH
Tel: 020 7183 1410 Fax: 020 7099 5140
Re: Media Templates [ In reply to ]
On Apr 3, 2009, at 6:50 AM, Paul Orrock wrote:

> Attached is a patch which will merge the media template changes I
> made in our 1.10.1 installation to the current rev_1_10 branch.
> Note that this should be considered a good point to start rather
> than a complete working system, for example only the Mason burner is
> tested sicne that's what we use.
>
> The idea is that it will check for a template and burn it if one
> exists, as well as doing the right thing with the media asset. You
> don't have to have a template for each media type.
>
> Let me know if you have any problems with it, I'll try and help
> where I can.

Hey Paul,

Any chance you can create a branch of your Bricolage clone on GitHub
and check this in there?

Best,

David
Re: Media Templates [ In reply to ]
David E. Wheeler wrote:
> Any chance you can create a branch of your Bricolage clone on GitHub and
> check this in there?

I'm more inclined to work it into the 1.11 branch since it looks like I'm
going to have to learn Git to fix some bugs and some other improvements.

P.
Re: Media Templates [ In reply to ]
On Aug 18, 2009, at 9:34 AM, Paul Orrock wrote:

> I'm more inclined to work it into the 1.11 branch since it looks
> like I'm going to have to learn Git to fix some bugs and some other
> improvements.

That's what I mean. Clone GitHub, then branch from master (the 1.11
branch) and commit it to your branch.

Best,

David