And who can write up the changes and announcement for the Web site?

Thanks,

Davd
Re: 1.10.7? [ In reply to ]
On Thu, 5 Mar 2009, David E. Wheeler wrote:
> Scott, can you take care of a release over the next few days?

Yes. Should we make it the last 1.10 release and focus on 1.11?
Re: 1.10.7? [ In reply to ]
Also, I don't know who has the power to do this but the docs at

http://www.bricolage.cc/docs/current/api/

are still stuck on 1.10.4 so it should probably be updated when a release
is done.

regards,

Paul
Re: 1.10.7? [ In reply to ]
On Mar 6, 2009, at 1:12 AM, Scott Lanning wrote:

> On Thu, 5 Mar 2009, David E. Wheeler wrote:
>> Scott, can you take care of a release over the next few days?
>
> Yes. Should we make it the last 1.10 release and focus on 1.11?

Yes, unless some killer bugs arrive to drive a need for 1.10.8. I
think we should continue to maintain 1.10.x for a while, but only to
the extent that nasty bugs come up.

Best,

David
Re: 1.10.7? [ In reply to ]
On Mar 6, 2009, at 4:18 AM, Paul Orrock wrote:

> Also, I don't know who has the power to do this but the docs at
>
> http://www.bricolage.cc/docs/current/api/
>
> are still stuck on 1.10.4 so it should probably be updated when a
> release is done.

Right, thanks. I can probably do that after release. I believe it's
documented in Bric::Hacker, too.

Best,

David
Re: 1.10.7? [ In reply to ]
On Fri, 6 Mar 2009, David E. Wheeler wrote:
>>> Scott, can you take care of a release over the next few days?

I'll try to do this this evening.
Re: 1.10.7? [ In reply to ]
On Mar 10, 2009, at 4:17 AM, Scott Lanning wrote:

> I'll try to do this this evening.

slanning++ # You da man, thanks!

Folks, we also need someone to write up the announcement and changes
for the Web site. Last time:

http://www.bricolage.cc/news/announce/2008/10/02/bricolage-1.10.6/
http://www.bricolage.cc/news/announce/changes/bricolage-1.10.6/

Thanks!

David
Re: 1.10.7? [ In reply to ]
I'll do the announcement.

Cheerfully anticipating 2.0,

Bret

--
Bret Dawson
Producer
Re: 1.10.7? [ In reply to ]
Bret ++

:-)

--
Phillip Smith // Simplifier of Technology // COMMUNITY BANDWIDTH
www.communitybandwidth.ca // www.phillipadsmith.com
Re: 1.10.7? [ In reply to ]
On Tue, 10 Mar 2009, David E. Wheeler wrote:
> Folks, we also need someone to write up the announcement and changes for the
> Web site. Last time:
>
> http://www.bricolage.cc/news/announce/2008/10/02/bricolage-1.10.6/
> http://www.bricolage.cc/news/announce/changes/bricolage-1.10.6/

I did the Changes, but not the marketing one.
Re: 1.10.7? [ In reply to ]
OK, I'll do it this evening.

Cheers,

Bret

Re: 1.10.7? [ In reply to ]
On Mar 12, 2009, at 10:59 AM, Bret Dawson wrote:

> OK, I'll do it this evening.

Thanks Bret. Can you clean up the changes a bit, getting rid of the
extraneous bullets and fixing the quotation marks (smart quotes or
<q></q>).

Thanks!

David