But when I start wackamole, nothing changes, deamon don't show any groups or somenting. Is it OK? If not, what should be reconfigured?
If i start wackamole on a machine and then restart spread on the other one it shows the wack1 group with 1 user (second machine). Why that?

Crurently, that's all. Thank you.
Re: newbie stuff [ In reply to ]
If I had to guess what was going wrong for you, I would bet that you
have different configuration files on the two machines (spread
configuration files, that is). When a running Spread daemon prints
it's current configuration, the list should be a subset of what's
written in the conf file, in the same order. This is not the case in
your sample output. Please check that the spread.conf files you are
using are identical across machines.

Cheers,
Ryan