one on each web server. Now we have a requirement to add a second virtual =
IP to each web server as we are adding a second virtual site with an SSL =
certificate.

Is it possible to have two pairs of addresses running in wackamole? For =
example one site would be 192.168.100.1 and 2 and the second site would be =
192.168.100.7 and 8. If so, how is it configured? Thanks.

- --
Blair Rampling
Multiple IP groups with wackamole [ In reply to ]
Tuesday, March 25, 2003, 2:04:35 PM, Blair Rampling wrote:

BR> We have been using wackamole 1.2 with no problems with two IP addresses, one on each web server. Now we have a requirement to add a second virtual IP to each web server as we are adding a second
BR> virtual site with an SSL certificate.

BR> Is it possible to have two pairs of addresses running in wackamole? For example one site would be 192.168.100.1 and 2 and the second site would be 192.168.100.7 and 8. If so, how is it
BR> configured? Thanks.

BR> - --
BR> Blair Rampling

Hi Blair,
Upgrade to wackamole 2.0. It lets you individually specify what
addresses it will manage and pair IPs up so it moves them together.

Ashima mailto:munjal@jhu.edu
Multiple IP groups with wackamole [ In reply to ]
I was looking at 2.0 on a test system but couldn't determine the appropriat=
e configuration to make it work. Any idea what it would look like? Thanks.

- --
Blair Rampling

>>> munjal@cnds.jhu.edu 03/25/03 02:18pm >>>

Ashima mailto:munjal@jhu.edu=20