Sean Lutner | www: http://www.rentul.net
e-mail: sean@rentul.net | gpg: http://www.rentul.net/sean.sig

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein
multiple interfaces? [ In reply to ]
Hi!
For now, wackamole does not do that out of the box. However, you
could run two instances of wackamole. You would need to run two spread
interfaces on different ports that wackamole connects to. Also, you will
need to make sure you keep track of which one is doing what, so you might
want to rename one of them.

So basically each instance of wackamole does not know that another one
lives on the same machine.

Aashima