Mailing List Archive

[mod_backhand-users] A little explosion this morning.
It appears that we had a little message explosion this morning with someone's
inproperly configured auto-responder. I will look into ways of fixing that on
this end.

I have done my best to clean up the online archive. Things look like they are
back to normal here. Unfortunately, there is not much I can do to clean up
you mailboxes :-(

Sorry for the inconvenience. Sacrifice in the name of free software right?
;-)

Thanks so much to the Gothington Hostmaster for jumping on the problem. Just
goes to show you, things _do_ happen while you are sleeping.

--
Theo Schlossnagle
1024D/A8EBCF8F/13BD 8C08 6BE2 629A 527E 2DC2 72C2 AD05 A8EB CF8F