Mailing List Archive

About load balancing for HTML <Amendment>
Dear Theo,

Theo Schlossnagle worte it! :
>You have two Directory stanzas with the same dir name... what are you
>trying to accomplish? This could trigger a problem in the way that
>mod_backhand will try to merge the declarations. The above is
>confusing though.

I mistook for you about sending the conf file. Duplication definition
occurred during my editing. We tested one of these definitions.

I think duplication definition is not the matter of this trouble. I'm
afraid that mod_jk may be caused the problem. Mod_jk does the
redirect the request to the servlet engine.

May they intercept the request ?

Are there some sequence priority at the LoadModule directive and
AddModule directive ? If true , we'll try to change the sequence.

Best Regards,
Keiichiro Katayama

// Moved to the new office ! //
Keiichiro Katayama
< FLIGHT SYSTEM CONSULTING Inc. >
E-mail : katayama@flight.co.jp
Home Page : http://www.flight.co.jp/
Addr : 3F Ebisu MF BLdg. 4-6-1 , Ebisu , Shibuya-ku , Tokyo JAPAN 150-0013
TEL 81-3-3440-6100 / FAX 81-3-5791-2241