Mailing List Archive

mac os x/darwin support
--Apple-Mail-743684423-1

i have backhand building on mac os x/darwin.
here's a link to the diffs:
http://24.6.46.233/backhand-mosx-patch.tar.gz

i need to go through it a little further, i'm not sure i'm reporting the
idle numbers correctly.
nibs

--Apple-Mail-743684423-1

i have backhand building on mac os x/darwin.

here's a link to the diffs:

http://24.6.46.233/<fontfamily><param>Lucida =
Grande</param>backhand-mosx-patch.tar.gz

i need to go through it a little further, i'm not sure i'm reporting
the idle numbers correctly.

nibs</fontfamily>=

--Apple-Mail-743684423-1--
mac os x/darwin support [ In reply to ]
These look good. I committed them to the CVS tree and they work fine on
my box. I added a section to the notes file that describes how to build
the shared candidacy functions under OS X.