Mailing List Archive

Re: Promblems with atrpms repository?
On Tue, Feb 24, 2004 at 08:28:27AM -0800, Andrew Grimberg wrote:
> Greetings folks,
>
> I've been getting the following two errors for the last day or so when
> doing an apt-update (synaptic giving me this):
>
> Release file did not contain checksum information for
> http://spc.atrpms.net/fedora/linux/1/i386/base/pkglist.spc
>
> Release file did not contain checksum information for
> http://spc.atrpms.net/fedora/linux/1/i386/base/release.spc
>
> Some index files failed to download, they have been ignored, or old ones
> used instead.
>
> Just thought I would let Axel know if he wasn't aware of the issue ;)

Thanks for the note. As Link wrote this was due to a change in the spc
repo. The latest atrpms-package-config rpms already have the new
structure, so upgrade your system despite the above warning and the
settings will be correct again, or if you have manually changed the
sources.list file the new setting will be in sources.list.rpmnew.
--
Axel.Thimm@physik.fu-berlin.de