could you please push out a new nvidia module for 340.24 . Much
appreciate it .

Milorad

Re: new kernel for el7 [ In reply to ]
On 8/08/2014 8:45 AM, mo.ucina wrote:
> Hello Stephen,
>
> There is a new kernel out for el7 , whenever you have some spare time
> , could you please push out a new nvidia module for 340.24 . Much
> appreciate it .
>
> Milorad

The compiles are automatic is the el7 ones are built against SL7 the
last kernel was 3.10.0-123.4.4 I see centos has 3.10.0-123.6.3 I'll
check again on monday and run a special build if it still hasn't built.

Cheers
Stephen

Re: new kernel for el7 [ In reply to ]
On 8/08/2014 8:45 am, mo.ucina wrote:
> Hello Stephen,
>
> There is a new kernel out for el7 , whenever you have some spare time
> , could you please push out a new nvidia module for 340.24 . Much
> appreciate it .
>
> Milorad

Milorad,

It looks like upstream has updated the new build should be done in the
next few hours.

cheers
Stephen