https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/98547397/mythtv-withdebuginfo-0.27-307.el6.i386.rpms.tar.gz
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/98547397/mythtv-withdebuginfo-0.27-307.el6.x86_64.rpms.tar.gz

Stephen

Re: mythtv 0.27 [ In reply to ]
Thanks Stephen

Re: mythtv 0.27 [ In reply to ]
On Tue, May 6, 2014 at 5:49 AM, Stephen Collier <judithc@bigpond.net.au> wrote:
> I've put rpms for EL6 i386 and x86_64 for 0.27 up to date as of yesterday
> (05/05/2014)

Hi Stephen,

Any chance you can spin RPMs for the newly released 0.27.1?

Much appreciated.

Re: mythtv 0.27 [ In reply to ]
Yes. My system is now automatically building them at night after 10 commits from the previous version. I'll let you know when they are ready to pick up.

Cheers
Stephen

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Re: mythtv 0.27 [ In reply to ]
On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 12:19 AM, Stephen Collier
<judithc@bigpond.net.au> wrote:
> Yes. My system is now automatically building them at night after 10 commits
> from the previous version. I'll let you know when they are ready to pick up.

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for building the rpms. We are anxiously awaiting the latest
0.27.1 rpm release.

Thank you!

Re: mythtv 0.27 [ In reply to ]
On 5/29/2014 11:45 AM, sdkovacs wrote:
> On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 12:19 AM, Stephen Collier
> <judithc@bigpond.net.au> wrote:
>> Yes. My system is now automatically building them at night after 10 commits
>> from the previous version. I'll let you know when they are ready to pick up.
>>
> Hi Stephen,
>
> Thanks for building the rpms. We are anxiously awaiting the latest
> 0.27.1 rpm release.
>
> Thank you!

Ditto

Re: mythtv 0.27 [ In reply to ]
Thanks for your efforts on mythtv - it's really appreciated from my chair.

I still cannot find it in the repo, though.

Will it be available in the repo, or just as rpms on dropbox?

Best regards,
Kenneth

Re: mythtv 0.27 [ In reply to ]