(I have only been able to find rpmfusion rpms but they seem to at
times conflict with already installed atrpm libraries)

Thanks

Re: Old FC12 rpms [ In reply to ]
You might try building from srpms using CentOS6 srpms, which is based on
FC12 IIRC. Why would you want to use a distro that hasn't been supported
for 2 1/2 years?

Re: Old FC12 rpms [ In reply to ]
George Galt wrote at about 09:55:53 -0500 on Sunday, December 1, 2013:
> You might try building from srpms using CentOS6 srpms, which is based on
> FC12 IIRC.
Actually, I found most of the old atrpms I needed.
I tried using CentOS6/EL6 for libva-devel but then I get dependency
problems with other missing libva rpms... which I worry may start
conflicting etc.

So does anyone have libva-devel for FC12?

> Why would you want to use a distro that hasn't been supported
> for 2 1/2 years?
Because I am still running it :)
And it's a *very* old box - 11 years - so I haven't taken the time to
rebuild it...