sacrifices to it. The bronze serpent was called Nehushtan. 5 Hezekiah
trusted in the LORD, the God of Israel. There was no one like him among all
the kings of Judah, either before or after his time.*
Re: Problems with Mythtv [ In reply to ]
On 2013-06-04 14:08, Jerry Haggard wrote:
> I just installed the latest Mythtv from Atrpms and my backend locks and is unresponsive all the time, regardless of what I do. My current
> myth box is x86 only. Anyone have a link to newer / different rpms? It's been a while since I've seen any dropbox links.

Hi Jerry,

I'm using it without problems.

Could you provide some details as to distribution, and graphics driver?

--
Kim

Re: Problems with Mythtv [ In reply to ]
Sorry, should have known better than to send an email without proper info.
Right now it's an SL 6.3 box, x86, with two bttv cards in it. It did have
rpmforge rpm's on it for myth but I did my best to clear it out. I've
actually not tried a frontend with it since mythweb, mythfilldatabase, and
just connecting to the myth ports doesn't seem to do anything and all
timeout. I'll probably just do what I assumed I'd have to and reinstall
completely. Is SL 6 still ok for Myth?