Mailing List Archive

1 2  View All
Re: MythTV 0.26 on ATrpms [ In reply to ]
On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 8:45 PM, judithc <judithc@bigpond.net.au> wrote:

> What arch are you using i686 or x86_64 there appears to be a problem with
> 64 bit.
>

> Sent from Samsung Mobile

I'm seeing that VDPAU is missing on the i686 builds as well.
Re: MythTV 0.26 on ATrpms [ In reply to ]
On 5/22/2013 6:10 PM, judithc wrote:
> I posted the solution yesterday so Axel should be able to respin soon.
> If you need a fix straight away you could use the version I put in my
> Dropbox
> Stephen
>

> Sent from Samsung Mobile

Would you please repost your dropbox link. Yes, I have one frontend that
really isn't usable until the respin drops.

Thanks.

Re: MythTV 0.26 on ATrpms [ In reply to ]
dropbox is
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/98547397/mythtv-0.26.0-294.el6.x86_64.tgz

Let me know if you want i686 ones

It is easy enoungh to go back to 293 when it comes out.

Cheers
Stephen

Re: MythTV 0.26 On ATrpms [ In reply to ]
On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 01:49:53PM +1000, Collier Family wrote:
> >I compared the old and new 0.24.x builds and other than a newer nvidia
> >lib packahes there are no striking changes. :(
> This is the only change I can see that might effect it
> 424a425,432
> >
> > # Replace static lib paths with %{_lib} so we build properly on x86_64
> > # systems, where the libs are actually in lib64.
> > if [ "%{_lib}" != "lib" ]; then
> > find \( -name 'configure' -o -name '*pro' -o -name 'Makefile'
> \) -exec sed -r -i -e 's,/lib\b,/%{_lib},g' {} \+
> > fi
> >

> The problem only came up after the first few builds, I think it may
> ave been after a nvidia update.

Thanks for the suggestion - the issue also affects 32 bit systems.

As it is the same for 0.24, 0.25 and 0.26 and even on all platforms,
especially on el6 which didn't change that much, I really now suspect
the newer nvidia drivers.

To test this I will try to rebuild against the same drivers I used
previously. At least that will diagnose this part.

Thanks!
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net

Re: MythTV 0.26 on ATrpms [ In reply to ]
On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 1:14 AM, Collier Family <judithc@bigpond.net.au>wrote:

> dropbox is https://dl.dropboxusercontent.**com/u/98547397/mythtv-0.26.0-**
> 294.el6.x86_64.tgz<https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/98547397/mythtv-0.26.0-294.el6.x86_64.tgz>
>
> Let me know if you want i686 ones
>
> It is easy enoungh to go back to 293 when it comes out.

It would be much appreciated if you could build VDPAU-enabled
i686 packages.
Re: MythTV 0.26 on ATrpms [ In reply to ]

dropbox is https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/98547397/mythtv-0.26.0-294.el6.x86_64.tgz"]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/98547397/mythtv-0.26.0-294.el6.x86_64.tgz

Let me know if you want i686 ones

It is easy enoungh to go back to 293 when it comes out.

It would be much appreciated if you could build VDPAU-enabled i686 packages.

That's right. Now I remember. You are building 0.26 by hand. Sorry. No help to me as I am stuck on 0.24.3 until I am able to perform my CentOS 5 to CentOS 6 host migration.

I'm just going to have to wait for Axel to post new packages.

Thanks for the link.
Re: MythTV 0.26 on ATrpms [ In reply to ]
On 24/05/2013 6:34 AM, sdkovacs wrote:
> It would be much appreciated if you could build VDPAU-enabled
> i686 packages.
I already have a frontend running with it. They are running with latest
nvidia drivers. I'll put them in dropbox this afternoon.

Cheers
Stephen

Re: MythTV 0.26 on ATrpms [ In reply to ]
On 25/05/2013 5:27 AM, sdkovacs wrote:

> On Fri, May 24, 2013 at 12:13 AM, Collier Family
> <judithc@bigpond.net.au <mailto:judithc@bigpond.net.au>> wrote:
>
> On 24/05/2013 6:34 AM, sdkovacs wrote:
>
> It would be much appreciated if you could build VDPAU-enabled
> i686 packages.
>
> I already have a frontend running with it. They are running with
> latest nvidia drivers. I'll put them in dropbox this afternoon.
>
> Thanks, I don't have a URL for your dropbox packages, so please send
> when you have the opportunity.
I've posted it at
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/98547397/EL6.3-mythtv-0.26-295-i686.tar.bz2
Re: MythTV 0.26 on ATrpms [ In reply to ]
Hello Guys ,

We have another small problem that has returned again . Today after
installing some video files , I have noticed that mythmetadatalookup is
not working , as I could not download any fan art or cover art or
descriptions . This reminded me of the last time this happened last year
. So I checked up the old postings and sure enough it was the same fault
as we saw in :

http://lists.atrpms.net/pipermail/atrpms-users/2012-November/013516.html

Best Regards

Milorad