Mailing List Archive

Has anyone got recent myth 26 rpms for el6.3 64 to share?
Hello Guys,

Just wandering has anyone built/compiled recently myth 26 for rhel 6.3
64bits . I have upgraded my system last year in Dec to myth 26 , thanks
to Stephen for the rpms, and was wandering if anyone has more recent
version with latest updates . I would also like to build my own rpms ,
and would be grateful for some information on the dependencies as well
as the procedure to update the srpm from the myth git repository . Do we
know if atrpms will be hosting any myth .26 rpms for el6 ?

Best Regards

Milorad