Hello Axel and guys,

After updating to latest mythtv rev 290, a few days ago , I can no
longer download any movie info or cover art . Both automatic and manual
download of cover art , fan art of movie or tv series info has stopped
working . Any one else noticed this ?

Any info on fixing this issue welcome .

Best Regards

Milorad

Re: Coverart download problem with latest mythtv-0.25.3-290.el6.x86_64-Solved [ In reply to ]
On 17/11/12 17:26, O&M Ugarcina wrote:
> Hello Axel and guys,
>
> After updating to latest mythtv rev 290, a few days ago , I can no
> longer download any movie info or cover art . Both automatic and
> manual download of cover art , fan art of movie or tv series info has
> stopped working . Any one else noticed this ?
>
> Any info on fixing this issue welcome .
>
> Best Regards
>
> Milorad
Hello Guys,

My problem was due to mythmetadatalookup not working . When I do
mythmetadatalookup --refresh-all , I see that it says that movie grabber
was not functional , then it exits . By looking at the grabbers that run
, there are two , and both are not working , but second does not get to
run . The fault was with the grabbers :

/usr/share/mythtv/metadata/Movie/tmdb.py
/usr/share/mythtv/metadata/Television/ttvdb.py

a simple typo on the shebang . For example looking at the tv script it
starts like :

#!
# -*- coding: UTF-8 -*-
# ----------------------
# Name: ttvdb.py
# Python Script
# Author: R.D. Vaughan
# Purpose:
# This python script is intended to perform TV series data lookups
# based on information found on the http://thetvdb.com/ website. It
# follows the MythTV standards set for the movie data

when it should be :

#!/usr/bin/python
# -*- coding: UTF-8 -*-
# ----------------------
# Name: ttvdb.py
# Python Script
# Author: R.D. Vaughan
# Purpose:
# This python script is intended to perform TV series data lookups
# based on information found on the http://thetvdb.com/ website. It
# follows the MythTV standards set for the movie data

Once the shebangs were fixed , both grabbers started working ok .

Best Regards

Milorad