been kept up to date better for past Fedora releases. Someone had posted
to the list a few weeks back about MythTV packages for F17 and I believe
you said there were compile issues which had fixes that hadn't been
committed yet. Are there similar issues for other package or perhaps I'm
just missing something?

As as always I appreciate your repo and all you do to support it.

Thanks,
John
Re: ATrpms Packages for Fedora 17 [ In reply to ]
Hi John,

I've been building F17 packages for quite a while and thought they
were being exported to the web site. I'll fix that right away, so you
can see them, but they will be all rebuilt in the next days against
the GA. If you find a bug in the current packages chances are that it
will still be there with the final rebuild, though.

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 08:10:11PM -0400, John Welch wrote:
> Hi Axel,
>
> Just curious about the status of ATrpms packages for Fedora 17. Using
> 'preupgrade' I upgraded my work F17 station. When that was complete I ran
> a 'yum update', which choked badly, complaining about conflicts with
> several ATrpms packages. To temporarily get around this I had to disable
> the atrpms repo. In looking at a web directory listing of the repo it
> appears that the *newest* packages for F17 go back to November of last
> year. I know Fedora 17 is in beta status at the moment, but its release is
> only about a week away. Maybe I'm wrong but it seems like the repo has
> been kept up to date better for past Fedora releases. Someone had posted
> to the list a few weeks back about MythTV packages for F17 and I believe
> you said there were compile issues which had fixes that hadn't been
> committed yet. Are there similar issues for other package or perhaps I'm
> just missing something?
>
> As as always I appreciate your repo and all you do to support it.
>
> Thanks,
> John

Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net

Re: ATrpms Packages for Fedora 17 [ In reply to ]
Thanks Axel! I'll keep an eye out for the rebuilt packages and if I run
into any issues I'll post back.

John