Can you please respin MythTV 0.25-fixes when you have some time? There
have been a number of bugfixes for Airplay since the last build.

Thanks!

Re: respin mythtv 0.25-fixes [ In reply to ]
Hi,

On Tue, May 01, 2012 at 10:06:36AM -0400, sdkovacs wrote:
> Can you please respin MythTV 0.25-fixes when you have some time? There
> have been a number of bugfixes for Airplay since the last build.

I was respinning mythtv when you wrote this - hope the fixes you want
are in the latest packages. :)
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net

Re: respin mythtv 0.25-fixes [ In reply to ]
Hello,

How can I find out whether or a particular fix I think I need has been respun?

In particular, this one:

https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/commit/f81f712537b63502814d1f274c7da14196cedd8c

My problem is summarized here:

http://www.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2012-May/333348.html

Unfortunately, if the latest packages (as of yesterday) already include that fix, then I may need to
consider reverting to myth 0.24 because it has not solved my problem.
My system is not usable (in terms of recording) as it is.

I'm hoping that it will fix my problem and that it has yet to be packaged for updating.

Thanks!

-Kenan

Re: respin mythtv 0.25-fixes [ In reply to ]
Hi,

the latest packages carry v0.25-60-gf444358. You can query rpm or use
mythtv's internal versioning to check this.

Now for checking what human-readable commit tag description
f81f712537b63502814d1f274c7da14196cedd8c would get one would probably
need to use git cli. I don't think the web interface can give you that
info. But I hope someone may know better and correct me here! :)

On Sat, May 05, 2012 at 10:40:25PM -0400, Kenan Ezal wrote:
> Hello,
>
> How can I find out whether or a particular fix I think I need has been respun?
>
> In particular, this one:
>
> https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/commit/f81f712537b63502814d1f274c7da14196cedd8c
>
> My problem is summarized here:
>
> http://www.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2012-May/333348.html
>
> Unfortunately, if the latest packages (as of yesterday) already include that fix, then I may need to
> consider reverting to myth 0.24 because it has not solved my problem.
> My system is not usable (in terms of recording) as it is.
>
> I'm hoping that it will fix my problem and that it has yet to be packaged for updating.
>
> Thanks!
>
> -Kenan

Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net

Re: respin mythtv 0.25-fixes [ In reply to ]
On 06/05/12 10:19, Axel Thimm wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the latest packages carry v0.25-60-gf444358. You can query rpm or use
> mythtv's internal versioning to check this.
>
> Now for checking what human-readable commit tag description
> f81f712537b63502814d1f274c7da14196cedd8c would get one would probably
> need to use git cli. I don't think the web interface can give you that
> info. But I hope someone may know better and correct me here! :)

I dived into the archive and found this. I have a feeling there may
have been a more direct way of getting the info but this is a start.

https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/commits/fixes/0.25

HTH

John P

Re: respin mythtv 0.25-fixes [ In reply to ]
Thank you both.

Based on that link, Kristjansson's fix was committed on April 2.
It doesn't bode well for me. I may have to go back to 0.24.

This morning I did a lot of clean-up work with the database, tuners and
such
just hoping that between the database update and update to 0.25 something
just got in a bad state. Unfortunately, tonight the second tuner decided to
record an empty file again. Oh well.

Thanks again for your help.

-Kenan