Mailing List Archive

WHo's on this list anyway?
Hi people.

Just thought I'd ask who's on the list so far and to what's
acceptable discussion topics :)

Are the status reports I've been mailing a few people acceptable
for the list (My DVD status reports) ?

// Stefan
Re: WHo's on this list anyway? [ In reply to ]
Hi Stefan,

On Sat, Feb 14, 2004 at 10:25:09AM +0100, Stefan Smietanowski wrote:
> Just thought I'd ask who's on the list so far and to what's
> acceptable discussion topics :)

this list is really fresh and has not been advertized yet, I only sent
out an invitation to 2-3 people.

I am restructuring ATrpms to use download.*.atrpms.net instead of the
current {atrpms,apt}.physik.fu-berlin.de.

There is also a cross-repository bugzilla being tested (meaning
repositores will be using it for their intrarepo bugs, but also for
interrepository compatibility issues). Have a look at

http://lists.atrpms.net/ and
http://bugzilla.atrpms.net/

> Are the status reports I've been mailing a few people acceptable
> for the list (My DVD status reports) ?

More than acceptable!
--
Axel.Thimm@physik.fu-berlin.de