Mailing List Archive

Re: [ATrpms-users] Myth 0.27 Plans

Re: [ATrpms-users] Myth 0.27 Plans [ In reply to ]

Re: [ATrpms-users] Myth 0.27 Plans [ In reply to ]
On 29/09/2013 9:55 PM, Stephen Collier wrote:
> On 29/09/2013 5:22 PM, Stephen Collier wrote:

>>> Axel,
>>>
>>> I started with the F19 spec and then backported everything from
>>> qt47.spec to maintain a seperate base like was done with qt47 to
>>> maintain the stock qt4.6. I'm still testing - recompiling
>>> mythtv-0.26.1 now as it doen't play nicely changing qt versions -
>>> the mysql connection isn't working properly. I'll let you know if
>>> the recompiled 0.26 is OK.
>>>
>>> Then I'll move to 0.27 and test.
>>>
>>> The upgrade to qt48 is not smooth as qt47 has phonon compiled in and
>>> qt48 doesn't. The only way I could get the upgrade was to rpm -e
>>> --nodeps qt47-webkit qt47-mysql. then yum install qt48 qt48-mysql
>>> qt48-webkit. I may have to make an rpm for phonon but I hope not as
>>> fedora are only using a qt4.6 based one so the phonon built into
>>> qt4.6 may be OK.
>>>
>>> Cheers
>>> Stephen

>> It is now working fully with recompile. I'll rebuild 0.27 tomorrow
>> and test.

the qt src rpm is now in my dropbox https://db.tt/cQlm0m0D

I've changed the spec so it doesn't interfere with qt47 but it only
provides qt48 not qt4. I've left it so qt47-devel cannot coexist as I
see problems if thats allowed.

hence mythtv spec needs changing to something like
%if 0%{?fedora} > 16 || 0%{?rhel} > 6
Requires: qt-mysql
%else
Requires: qt48-mysql