--
Paulo Roma Cavalcanti
LCG - UFRJ
Re: xbmc 12.2 available [ In reply to ]
Still no connection (but ssh is working).

I have uploaded again the source because there was a

Requires librtmp

which I replaced for rtmpdump. Otherwise, the package does not install
with the package from Atrpms...

--
Paulo Roma Cavalcanti
DCC - UFRJ
Re: xbmc 12.2 available [ In reply to ]
On Sun, Jun 23, 2013 at 11:21:46AM -0300, Paulo Cavalcanti wrote:
> Still no connection (but ssh is working).

This probably means that your IP (or that of a proxy you use) had been
banned. I just did rest all lists, if it blocks again then there is
some new misbehaviour (the intrusion detection is old and hasn't
changed much).

> I have uploaded again the source because there was a
>
> Requires librtmp
>
> which I replaced for rtmpdump. Otherwise, the package does not install
> with the package from Atrpms...

Thanks!! I also scheduled an f17 build, as you asked in another mail
for it.

> On Sat, Jun 22, 2013 at 9:03 PM, Paulo Cavalcanti <promac@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Axel,
> >

> > I have uploaded the package but ATrpms is down for me.
> >
> > Therefore, I cannot post the link ...
> >
> > Can you grab the package?
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > --