Mailing List Archive

Latest mythtv rpms w/o nvidia build dependencies
Hi,

the situation as it once was required nvidia libraries to be present
to have mythtv activate some of its feature support.

The generic or wrapping libs for several of these features are enough
to make mythtv build everything we need. At run time the system will
use whatever exists. So we are not losing anything by removing the
dependencies to the nvidia libs at build time.

So the dependencies have been removed and the latest builds are done
in an nvidia free build environment. The result is that all features
are still there are and working as if built against a sane set of
nvidia libs.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net