How long before we see the F15 configuration rpms for atrpms available for download?

Kind regards

--Xaphir

Re: F15 Repo Config Rpm's [ In reply to ]
On Tue, 2011-06-07 at 21:35 -0700, Lyvim Xaphir wrote:
> How long before we see the F15 configuration rpms for atrpms available for download?

I haven't yet had a thorough test of all f15 features in ATrpms (I'm
mainly fighting with gnome-shell to reproduce my previous environment to
some extend ...), so I haven't even announced support for it. I added
some more packages including the repo package, but I'm still holding off
the announcement until I've really managed to properly work under f15.
--
http://thimm.gr/ - http://ATrpms.net/
Re: F15 Repo Config Rpm's [ In reply to ]
On Saturday 11 June 2011 02:43:15 Axel Thimm wrote:
> On Tue, 2011-06-07 at 21:35 -0700, Lyvim Xaphir wrote:
> > How long before we see the F15 configuration rpms for atrpms available
> > for download?
>
> I haven't yet had a thorough test of all f15 features in ATrpms (I'm
> mainly fighting with gnome-shell to reproduce my previous environment to
> some extend ...), so I haven't even announced support for it. I added
> some more packages including the repo package, but I'm still holding off
> the announcement until I've really managed to properly work under f15.

That's OK, the machines here are all KDE only if that helps. So if it's
mainly gnome problems, then it's no problem.

I never do a new fedora install without adding the atrpms repo package before
any updates are done. I consider it an integral part of every install. :)

Re: F15 Repo Config Rpm's [ In reply to ]
On Sun, 2011-06-12 at 00:33 -0400, Lyvim Xaphir wrote:
> On Saturday 11 June 2011 02:43:15 Axel Thimm wrote:
> > On Tue, 2011-06-07 at 21:35 -0700, Lyvim Xaphir wrote:
> > > How long before we see the F15 configuration rpms for atrpms available
> > > for download?
> I never do a new fedora install without adding the atrpms repo package before
> any updates are done. I consider it an integral part of every install. :)

Thanks! :)
BTW the old repo file was automatically diverting to f15 upon the
upgrade for yum. Only the smart and apt configs are really changing.
--
http://thimm.gr/ - http://ATrpms.net/