and in %files add
/usr/share/gnome/*
/usr/share/mp3splt-gtk/*
/usr/share/omf/*

In new releases have been add support to "save project".
Hope that help and you update this packages ;)
I don't test this news packages, yet

Sérgio M. B.
Re: libmp3splt.spec mp3splt.spec mp3splt-gtk.spec [ In reply to ]
On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 11:20 PM, Sergio Monteiro Basto <
sergio@sergiomb.no-ip.org> wrote:

> Hi, I send to you new specs for new releases:
>
> libmp3splt-0.6.1a.tar.gz
> mp3splt-2.3a.tar.gz
> mp3splt-gtk-0.6.1a.tar.gz
>
> on mp3splt-gtk, I have to comment "sed -i " line seems fixed upstream.
> and in %files add
> /usr/share/gnome/*
> /usr/share/mp3splt-gtk/*
> /usr/share/omf/*
>
> In new releases have been add support to "save project".
> Hope that help and you update this packages ;)
> I don't test this news packages, yet

They are available now in all repos.

Thanks.

--
Paulo Roma Cavalcanti
LCG - UFRJ
Re: libmp3splt.spec mp3splt.spec mp3splt-gtk.spec [ In reply to ]
On Mon, 2011-03-14 at 06:52 -0300, Paulo Cavalcanti wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 11:20 PM, Sergio Monteiro Basto
> <sergio@sergiomb.no-ip.org> wrote:
> Hi, I send to you new specs for new releases:
>
> libmp3splt-0.6.1a.tar.gz
> mp3splt-2.3a.tar.gz
> mp3splt-gtk-0.6.1a.tar.gz
>
> on mp3splt-gtk, I have to comment "sed -i " line seems fixed
> upstream.
> and in %files add
> /usr/share/gnome/*
> /usr/share/mp3splt-gtk/*
> /usr/share/omf/*
>
> In new releases have been add support to "save project".
> Hope that help and you update this packages ;)
> I don't test this news packages, yet
>

> They are available now in all repos.

Cool,
I already install it from yours repo :

yum --enablerepo=atrpms install \*mp3spl\*

A minor question:
I'd like see, how you do the spec file.

yumdownloader --enablerepo=atrpms \*mp3spl\*
- works
yumdownloader --source --enablerepo=atrpms \*mp3spl\*
- don't work

we don't have atrpms source repo ?

Have debuginfo repo and source repo as all Fedoras and rpmfusion , would
be a cool feature, see:
/etc/yum.repos.d/fedora.repo
[fedora-debuginfo]
[fedora-source]

Also http://packages.atrpms.net/dist/f14/mp3splt-gtk/ is not updated .

Sérgio M. B.
Re: libmp3splt.spec mp3splt.spec mp3splt-gtk.spec [ In reply to ]
On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 12:39 PM, Sergio Monteiro Basto <
sergio@sergiomb.no-ip.org> wrote:

> On Mon, 2011-03-14 at 06:52 -0300, Paulo Cavalcanti wrote:
> >

> > On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 11:20 PM, Sergio Monteiro Basto
> > <sergio@sergiomb.no-ip.org> wrote:
> > Hi, I send to you new specs for new releases:
> >
> > libmp3splt-0.6.1a.tar.gz
> > mp3splt-2.3a.tar.gz
> > mp3splt-gtk-0.6.1a.tar.gz
> >
> > on mp3splt-gtk, I have to comment "sed -i " line seems fixed
> > upstream.
> > and in %files add
> > /usr/share/gnome/*
> > /usr/share/mp3splt-gtk/*
> > /usr/share/omf/*
> >
> > In new releases have been add support to "save project".
> > Hope that help and you update this packages ;)
> > I don't test this news packages, yet
> >

> > They are available now in all repos.
>
> Cool,
> I already install it from yours repo :
>
> yum --enablerepo=atrpms install \*mp3spl\*
>
> A minor question:
> I'd like see, how you do the spec file.
>
> yumdownloader --enablerepo=atrpms \*mp3spl\*
> - works
> yumdownloader --source --enablerepo=atrpms \*mp3spl\*
> - don't work
>
> we don't have atrpms source repo ?

Yes we do, but I am not seeing any meta-data on it:

http://dl.atrpms.net/src/f14-i386/atrpms/stable/

> Have debuginfo repo and source repo as all Fedoras and rpmfusion , would
> be a cool feature, see:
> /etc/yum.repos.d/fedora.repo
> [fedora-debuginfo]
> [fedora-source]
>
> Also http://packages.atrpms.net/dist/f14/mp3splt-gtk/ is not updated .

These should be updated in a few days.

--
Paulo Roma Cavalcanti
LCG - UFRJ
Re: libmp3splt.spec mp3splt.spec mp3splt-gtk.spec [ In reply to ]
On Mon, 2011-03-14 at 14:17 -0300, Paulo Cavalcanti wrote:
> yumdownloader --source --enablerepo=atrpms \*mp3spl\*
> - don't work
>
> we don't have atrpms source repo ?
>
> Yes we do, but I am not seeing any meta-data on it:
>
> http://dl.atrpms.net/src/f14-i386/atrpms/stable/

I just add to /etc/yum.conf:

[atrpms-source]
name=Fedora Core $releasever - $basearch - ATrpms - Source
baseurl=http://dl.atrpms.net/src/f$releasever-$basearch/atrpms/stable
gpgkey=http://ATrpms.net/RPM-GPG-KEY.atrpms
enabled=0
gpgcheck=1

and
yumdownloader --source --enablerepo=atrpms \*mp3spl\*
worked !

I got srpm where :)

Sérgio M. B.
Re: libmp3splt.spec mp3splt.spec mp3splt-gtk.spec [ In reply to ]
On Mon, 2011-03-14 at 14:17 -0300, Paulo Cavalcanti wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 12:39 PM, Sergio Monteiro Basto
> <sergio@sergiomb.no-ip.org> wrote:

> A minor question:
> I'd like see, how you do the spec file.
>
> yumdownloader --enablerepo=atrpms \*mp3spl\*
> - works
> yumdownloader --source --enablerepo=atrpms \*mp3spl\*
> - don't work
>
> we don't have atrpms source repo ?
>
> Yes we do, but I am not seeing any meta-data on it:
>
> http://dl.atrpms.net/src/f14-i386/atrpms/stable/

It was/is there. Did you miss the repodata folder or was it empty? If
there was a bug in the creation of the repodata then it could had been
empty in that run, but the directory would never go missing.

@sergio: If you install atrpms-repo all src/debuginfo repodata will be
automatically installed and you only need the proper --enabler= command
to activate them. You probably installed ATrpms bu copy/pasting a yum
repofile instead of installing atrpms-repo. See also

http://thimm.gr/ - http://ATrpms.net/
Re: libmp3splt.spec mp3splt.spec mp3splt-gtk.spec [ In reply to ]
On Thu, 2011-03-17 at 15:26 +0200, Axel Thimm wrote:
> You probably installed ATrpms bu copy/pasting a yum
> repofile instead of installing atrpms-repo.

yes I follow the instructions of
http://atrpms.net/documentation/install/

is the any atrpms-repo rpm like fedora-release-14-1.noarch ?

Sérgio M. B.