--
Paulo Roma Cavalcanti
LCG - UFRJ
Re: New xine-lib [ In reply to ]
On Mon, 2010-09-06 at 19:22 -0300, Paulo Cavalcanti wrote:

> http://people.atrpms.net/~pcavalcanti/srpms/xine-lib-1.1.19-22.fc12.src.rpm
>
> libxcb devel is required now, since rhel5 has it on bleeding.
>
> I commented the call to autogen.sh, because it causes probems on rhel5
> and does not change anything for Fedora.

Thanks, it was uploaded the day you posted this.
--
http://thimm.gr/ - http://ATrpms.net/
Re: New xine-lib [ In reply to ]
On Sat, Mar 10, 2012 at 09:23:45AM -0300, Paulo Cavalcanti wrote:
> http://people.atrpms.net/~pcavalcanti/srpms/xine-lib-1.1.20.1-23.fc14.src.rpm

Thanks, built for all dist and waiting for the next upload.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net

Re: New xine-lib [ In reply to ]
On Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 12:20 PM, Axel Thimm <Axel.Thimm@atrpms.net> wrote:

> On Sat, Mar 10, 2012 at 09:23:45AM -0300, Paulo Cavalcanti wrote:
> >
> http://people.atrpms.net/~pcavalcanti/srpms/xine-lib-1.1.20.1-23.fc14.src.rpm
>
> Thanks, built for all dist and waiting for the next upload.

Thank you, Axel.

This new version allowed me to watch digital TV, either in kaffeine (a
really nice app for TV)
or xine-ui.

Until now, only vlc allowed me to do that, but since dvb-t is broken in vlc
2.0,
this update came in the right time for me.

--
Paulo Roma Cavalcanti
LCG - UFRJ