Any ideas greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Dave
Re: Tracing redirects [ In reply to ]
> Any ideas greatly appreciated.

Probably a good idea to think of a longer term vision for logging approach,
but the two other possibilities I can think of are

- awk grep or sed your configuration files with some desirable regular
expression to include the rewrite directives and rules

- use a client on the first url, and write the location header to file or
stdout each time your 3xx response comes through

Re: Tracing redirects [ In reply to ]

> - use a client on the first url, and write the location header to file or
> stdout each time your 3xx response comes through
>
>> … using a script that has access to a set data structure that can store
each request url, so as to break before the second request to the first
resource :)
Re: Tracing redirects [ In reply to ]
Alec Burgess passed away please remove home from your mailing list

Regards Pattie
Regards ... Alec

Re: Tracing redirects [ In reply to ]
On Sat, Feb 24, 2024 at 12:18?PM Alec Burgess <buralex@gmail.com> wrote:

> Alec Burgess passed away please remove home from your mailing list
>
> Regards Pattie
> Regards ... Alec
> --
>

> On Fri, Nov 24, 2023 at 8:24?PM Will Fatherley <wefatherley@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>>> - use a client on the first url, and write the location header to file
>>> or stdout each time your 3xx response comes through

>> each request url, so as to break before the second request to the first
>> resource :)

Condolences, but you must do that on your end, see the instructions on:

https://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html