Where can I get the source code to build Apache 2.5 for Red Hat 8 ? The links on apache.org redirect to the source for Apache 2.4, and I don't see any packages for Apache 2.5 in the Red Hat repos.

Thanks,

-Joe
Re: Apache 2.5 Source Code ? [ In reply to ]
The Apache Software Foundation hosts many projects, of which httpd is
probably the best known. If you refer to that: there is no (released)
Apache httpd 2.5. The latest release is 2.4.58. Source is here
<https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/httpd/httpd/branches/2.4.x/>.

Re: Apache 2.5 Source Code ? [ In reply to ]
Hello,

if you look into the documentation[1], you will see that there is no
2.5 version as Gills correctly stated.. However, if you click on
`trunk` (Development branch), it will present itself as version 2.5.
You can find its sources in the official repository[2].

Hope it helps.

[1] https://httpd.apache.org/docs/
[2] https://github.com/apache/httpd

--