Mailing List Archive

Installing Apache in Win 32
Hi I'm newbie in this.

I'm trying to install Apache HTTP Sever 1.3.23 in Windows 98 2nd E. I
install and run it, in the logs appear empty, if i try to open the
location http://127.0.0.1/ and the browser displays the error 'couldn't
find server', I have in the httpd.conf the following line ServerName
127.0.0.1
Is this right, or wrong??

I have installed the PWS (for design and test ASP, and SQL), this is
stoped. if i run it, appears the content of the folder especified in it.
I install the Winip, but shows multiple errors.

What could be wrong??

Thanks in advice.

Gerardo Morales
Webmaster Comercio Electronico Worldsites
Tel 5525-8332