I get a core dump. (Happens with php4.0.6 and their latest php version) so
I'm inclined to think it's something to do with Apache.

The thing that's bugging me is I got this to work a few months ago and I
can't remember what I did to fix it! I thought I set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH or
something except that doesn't see to work now. Can anyone help me out
please?

Cheers,

JS.

Re: coredump when php mod loaded [ In reply to ]
On Monday 28 January 2002 18:38, you wrote:

You using mysql with PHP? Did you install MySQL in /usr/local/mysql? Is
/usr/local/mysql/lib in either LD_LIBRARY_PATH or in /etc/ld.so.conf (if this
is the case you also need to run ldconfig)

That's the problem I ran into... Perhaps you have the same

Re: coredump when php mod loaded [ In reply to ]
Hi ya TD,

I specifically configured it without mysql support. Here's my config:

./configure ?with-apxs=/opt/apache/bin/apxs \
--with-openssl=/usr/local/openssl ?without-mysql

Not sure if it's relevant but I don't have ld.so.conf on my box.
This is a really annoying problem because if you look at the php mailing
lists, all they say is try the latest snapshot!!

Rgds,