Got some suggestions..? All help will be greatly appreciated in
advance. Cheers all

downdogWoof...
RE: Apache.org Download Problems.. [ In reply to ]
From: <Mark Sargent> [mailto:hatanodai1@hotmail.com]

> If I right click this link, I get this message generated by Go!Zilla,
> "Sorry, no alternate locations

I suggest ditching Go!Zilla. I have no idea what it is, but I would guess
it is the cause of your problems.

Joshua.

Re: Apache.org Download Problems.. [ In reply to ]
Try downloading from http://mirror.aarnet.edu.au/pub/apache/

Re: Apache.org Download Problems.. [ In reply to ]
Hello All,

Wemaster, I've had no luck even bringing this page up. Any other
suggestions.? TIA. Cheers all.

downdogWoof......

Re: Apache.org Download Problems.. [ In reply to ]
Try http://apache.planetmirror.com/

Re: Apache.org Download Problems.. [ In reply to ]
Hello All,

thanx Webmaster..success at last. Cheers all.

downdogWoof...