We give an option to the client to upload documents.Everything works fine..But if the Document size crosses a particular limit i get the 501 Method Not implemented.

What could be the reason ..Anywhere i could change the maximum post size

-Arul
Re: 501 Method Not Implemented [ In reply to ]
Hi All

As i was talking about uploading a document ,To be more precise , from one JSP page we POST the values to the next page where the EJB is called and datas are uploaded.

Everything works fine , it the uploaded doc is less than a specific size..But in some cases when the uploaded doc is bigger in size we get a 501 Method Not Implemented.

Anywhere can i change the Maximum size of the Document being posted else whatever may be the size of the document i need to post it to another page.

How do i do this??

-Arul
Re: 501 Method Not Implemented [ In reply to ]
I don't know how to fix this but I think it would be helpful if you specified the size limit. It might point out some specific issue all on it's own to some on the list.

-=- RuneImp
ImpTech - Web Design, Hosting & Computer Tech
http://imptech.net
rune@imptech.net