Mailing List Archive

RES: how do i?
May i could have the intranet site on the same machine that the internet
site is?
the acess to intranet site can be configured to only the machines of my
local lan
can acess the intranet site?

Re: RES: how do i? [ In reply to ]
Angelo Marcos Rigo wrote:

> May i could have the intranet site on the same machine that the internet
> site is?
> the acess to intranet site can be configured to only the machines of my
> local lan
> can acess the intranet site?

The apache server can serve many sites. Use the "Listen" directive to
switch on extra IP addresses. Use VirtualHosts to separate the different
sites (see the documentation for details).

To limit access in one VirtualHost, use the "Allow" and "Deny"
directives.

Rgds,

Owen Boyle.