Mailing List Archive

Unsubscribe" Re: Potential Docs project
----- Original Message -----
From: <rbb@covalent.net>
To: "Apache Docs" <apache-docs@apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2000 10:56 AM
Subject: Potential Docs project

> I wanted to give a potential project to anybody on this list looking for
> something to help with. :-) I would do this myself, but I have very
> poor HTML skills, and my documentation skills aren't great either. :-)
>
> Earlier this year, I spent a long time documenting the entire 2.0
> API. This has been done using ScanDoc, which is a tool to extract docs
> from C files. Basically, in all of the header files, we have comment
> blocks that look like:
>
> /**
> * ...
> */
>
> These are ScanDoc blocks. They way ScanDoc works is that there is a
> template perl script, that is filled out to actually generate the HTML
> files. It would be really cool if we could make the template file a bit
> cleaner or if it was modified to use DocBook instead of HTML.
>
> If anybody is interested in working on this with me, please let me know.
>
> Ryan

___

Re: Unsubscribe" Re: Potential Docs project [ In reply to ]
Marc Slemko wrote:

> You subscribed to this list, so you can unsubscribe the same way.

Not necessarily strictly true. There's an excellent chance people
subscribed when the list was managed by Majordomo -- and the
Majordomo unsubscription mechanism no longer works now that the
lists use ezmlm.
--
#ken P-)}

Ken Coar <http://Golux.Com/coar/>
Apache Software Foundation <http://www.apache.org/>
"Apache Server Unleashed" <http://ApacheUnleashed.Com/>
Re: Unsubscribe" Re: Potential Docs project [ In reply to ]
On Sun, 10 Sep 2000, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> Marc Slemko wrote:
> >
> > You subscribed to this list, so you can unsubscribe the same way.
>
> Not necessarily strictly true. There's an excellent chance people
> subscribed when the list was managed by Majordomo -- and the
> Majordomo unsubscription mechanism no longer works now that the
> lists use ezmlm.

Right, but you can still follow the original directions that
majordomo gave you on how to unsubscribe. So you unsubscribe by
sending mail to majordomo, getting an autoresponse saying "hey,
things have changed, now you have to do this", so you then follow that.