2. same as [1], only split into 1.3 and 2.0 trees

Any thoughts? Ideas for module names (httpd-docs and httpd-api,
httpd-1.3-docs, httpd-docs-1.3, et cetera)?
--
#ken P-)}

Ken Coar <http://Web.Golux.Com/coar/>
Apache Software Foundation <http://www.apache.org/>
"Apache Server for Dummies" <http://ASFD.MeepZor.Com/>
Re: New CVS modules for Apache documentation [ In reply to ]
Hi, Ken,

How are you doing! About two months ago, I discussed you
about I finished translating part of Apache docs into Chinese,
do you remeber me? Because I quit my previous job, so if you
sent me emails to this address kevinlo@linpus.com.tw, it didn't work.

Well, your cvs site is OK now? If so, how can I put the docs on it,
thanks.

Rest regards,
Kevin Lo.