Mailing List Archive

cfg file loading difficulties
Well, I've been doing a bit of tinkering and seem to have utterly messed up the process by which apache loads in httpd.conf (on win32). It dies down in ap_cfg_getline, in the call

if (cfp->getstr(cbuf, cbufsize, cfp->param) == NULL)

getstr seems to use fgets also...

In any case, i give it the string "c:\fts\httpd\conf\httpd.conf" to load. it opens the file fine, but then gives me an illegal access error.

The stuff I added merely adjusts the filename to load; I'm doing a work around for symlinks using shortcuts. The stuff after the file loading is pristine--anyone have any ideas why this might be happening?

Bret