From: Ralf S. Engelschall [mailto:rse@engelschall.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 07, 1999 12:27 AM
To: apache-docs@apache.org
Subject: Re: Apache API call list

In article <419E5D46960FD211A2D5006008CAC7995EFB14@pcmailsrv1.sac.unify.com>
you wrote:

> Can any one tell me where can I find the complete list of the Apache API
> calls. What is the entry point Apache API call for the Apache Server to
> invoke a Service Method.(like in NSAPI we have
uInternet_Integrator_Service
> and in ISAPI we have HttpExtensionProc).

> Please help me in finding the list.

A start can be the src/support/httpd.exp file. It contains
at least all API function symbols.
Ralf S. Engelschall
rse@engelschall.com
www.engelschall.com
Re: Apache API call list- Help: list with descriptions. [ In reply to ]
Srinivasa Villuri wrote:

> Can any one help me where to find the list of API calls with
> descriptions.

We can't point you to something that doesn't exist.
There's a nascent attempt to do a lot of this, but it
hasn't gotten beyond documenting a couple of calls and
most of the call syntaces.
--
#ken P-)}

Ken Coar <http://Web.Golux.Com/coar/>