B45_cache_negotiated_docs.txt +1

I can't use P14, but it's off by default, so I won't -/+1 it.

robh
Re: votes on 0.4.. [ In reply to ]
+1 on everything. I've decided to try being an optimist. ;-).

rst
Re: votes on 0.4.. [ In reply to ]

> Can we please have a recap of the voting for what will be included in
> 0.4
>
> rh
> B19_spaces_in_content_type.txt +1
> E24_content_negotiation.txt +1
> E24b_cn_configuration.txt +1
> B5-patch.UXBITHACK_improved +1
> B00042-patch.correct_user_logging.v2.txt +1
> E25_[forE24]custom_responses.txt +1
> B5-patch.UXBITHACKforE24.txt +1
> E43_G-XBIT.txt +1
> E15.needs-E25.docroot.txt +1
> P14.DBMuserauth.txt 0
> E46.nocolon80.txt +1
> B45_cache_negotiated_docs.txt +1
>

> I can't use P14, but it's off by default, so I won't -/+1 it.

I'll give the lot a +1. Patches applied cleanly with the exception
of a minor problem with E25_[forE24]custom_responses.txt. Compile
is clean on NetBSD and SunOS 4.1.3. I have run through some basics
on both systems. Optimism rules! :-)

On that note, I would like to spring a minor last minute patch
on the group. O1.bsd4_4.txt just upped to the 0.3 directory.
This fixes some warnings for NetBSD and I would suspect other
BSD4.4 variants. This was formerly part of my -Wall patch.
Berate me if you will. :-)

I give it a +1. (I like clean compiles...)