Mailing List Archive

Related Projects (documenting modules)
> On Tue, 21 Nov 1995, Andrew Wilson wrote:
> > http://www.cs.cf.ac.uk/User/Andrew.Wilson/related_projects.html
> >
> > +1 this gets put in the web pages and is linked to from the front page a la:
> >
> > <LI> <A href="related_projects.html">Related Projects</A>
>
> +1. You should have write access to the files on www.apache.org...

Ok, I've added a link from the front page. It's just ocurred to me
that the scope of 'Related Projects' might encompass some aspects of
documenting the available modules and other work that people have done,
why not? It's a documentation issue, if people submit a module and
give us a URL for documentation then why not mention it somewhere?

> Brian

Ay.