From: drtr@ast.cam.ac.uk (David Robinson)
Subject: Fix big in system time routines in CGI scripts
Affects: util_script.c
ChangeLog: Pass TZ environment variable to CGI scripts

41_getparents.0.8.16.patch
From: drtr@ast.cam.ac.uk (David Robinson)
Subject: Fix problems with .. and ./ in paths
Affects: util.c
ChangeLog: Rewrite getparents() to conform to RFC 1808, including the removal
of ./ from the path.

42_cert.no2slash.0.8.16.patch
From: drtr@ast.cam.ac.uk (David Robinson)
Subject: Fix problems with ///
Affects: util.c
ChangeLog: no2slash() should convert /// -> /

43_slashredir.0.8.16.patch