until 1.0 comes out.

Please don't export. Thanks.

--
sameer Voice: 510-601-9777
Community ConneXion FAX: 510-601-9734
The Internet Privacy Provider Dialin: 510-658-6376
http://www.c2.org (or login as "guest") sameer@c2.org
"I don't want to get into the t-shirt business."
Re: Apache/SSL available for beta testing within the US [ In reply to ]
Hello,

I have been trying to use your SLL version of apache and have run into the
following problems when trying to test it with a self generated certificate
as described in the install file:

1) TransferLog is no longer accepted as a valid configuiration
directive in httpd.conf(syntax error)

2) All attempts to connect to the SSL server fail. SSL-log
records an SSL conect failure.

3) When starting the server, it always asks for a password.

The system I am using is linux 1.2.13 elf with gcc 2.7.0.

The whole thing compiles wiithout any apparent problems.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you,

Adam Sussman
Vidya Media Ventures