Mailing List Archive

Installation Documentation
Ahhh... where is the newbie installation documentation for apache,
if there is any? I actually did look, but 99% of the docs are explanations
and what options are, and they do, I couldn't find anywhere either a
cookbook, or simplified installation instructions.

<Aram>

Re: Installation Documentation [ In reply to ]
Well, the README file in the 0.8.16 distribution was kind of weak, so
here's my stab at adding better instructions and context.
Corrections/comments welcome. If we want to duplicate this on the web
server, fine, but it definitely belongs in the distribution.

Brian

brian@organic.com brian@hyperreal.com http://www.[hyperreal,organic].com/