and Technical Director Email: ben@algroup.co.uk
A.L. Digital Ltd,
London, England.
Re: Change logs [ In reply to ]
Isn't it about time we started including change logs in releases?

See src/CHANGES, in any recent distribution...

rst
Re: Change logs [ In reply to ]

> Isn't it about time we started including change logs in releases?
>
> See src/CHANGES, in any recent distribution...

Ah. I was misled by the CHANGES file, which seems well out of date. BTW
I notice that the src/CHANGES file doesn't mention the URL fix for
directory listings.

--
Ben Laurie Phone: +44 (181) 994 6435
Freelance Consultant Fax: +44 (181) 994 6472
Re: Change logs [ In reply to ]
> Isn't it about time we started including change logs in releases?
>
> See src/CHANGES, in any recent distribution...
>
> rst

Yep! Can this be done for 1.0?

Ay.