Re: Virtual TCP addin? (fwd) [ In reply to ]
I mailed you the http for it. It's called a Sound Blaster MIDI kit. It
includes
the cables from the midi port to the box... I think you need the cables from
the kb to the box yourself.... which you can get from Radio Shack.

<Aram>

Re: Virtual TCP addin? (fwd) [ In reply to ]
Aram wrote,

> I mailed you the http for it. It's called a Sound Blaster MIDI kit. It
> includes
> the cables from the midi port to the box... I think you need the cables from
> the kb to the box yourself.... which you can get from Radio Shack.

Ahhh, "Virtual TCP addin" makes perfect sence now ;-)
Re: Virtual TCP addin? (fwd) [ In reply to ]
At 10:30 AM 9/25/95 MDT, you wrote:

>Aram wrote,
>
>> I mailed you the http for it. It's called a Sound Blaster MIDI kit. It
>> includes
>> the cables from the midi port to the box... I think you need the cables from
>> the kb to the box yourself.... which you can get from Radio Shack.
>

>Ahhh, "Virtual TCP addin" makes perfect sence now ;-)

See what happens when you have a 1000 messages in your mailbox?
Sorry about that.

<Aram>
Re: Virtual TCP addin? (fwd) [ In reply to ]

> Can anyone make sense of this ...
>
> if you can, answer him :-)
>
> > i found virtual TCP is very useful
> > (http://www.infoexpress.com/vtcp.html)
> > i think virtual TCP can give more easy to user
> > don't set IP..etc that i found many problem with
> > our user.
> > i think we will include some feature of virtual TCP
> > (use proxy notation) in next version of apache?
> > if your team need some developer.. i think i can help u
> > something,i can write program for client side (windows)
> > for server i can do it on linux only.
> >
> > thanks very for your team (to make a good free software)

I think he means:

Do you wanna look into turning Apache into a proxy webserver that
can sit on a firewall and speak a security-enhanced version of
TCP/IP to Windows clients on the secure side.

> > Anek Kanokapiwat
> > oank@nontri.ku.ac.th
> > anek@itnet.rsu.ac.th

I didn't reply.