[.Note for the paranoid: "fear" as in "Fear and Loathing
in Las Vegas", "demon" as in Demon Internet Services, a
commercial Internet access provider.]
Re: Darn! Missed a bit. [ In reply to ]
As I said before, 0.8.14 will be on hyperreal this evening. (I've got a
preliminary build now, which is likely to be what winds up on hyperreal,
but I like to give these things a bit of a workout first, to be sure that
no essential bit got omitted, and that it works here).

rst
Re: Darn! Missed a bit. [ In reply to ]
> As I said before, 0.8.14 will be on hyperreal this evening. (I've got a
> preliminary build now, which is likely to be what winds up on hyperreal,
> but I like to give these things a bit of a workout first, to be sure that
> no essential bit got omitted, and that it works here).
>
> rst

As with last week, there have been no objections to a public release,
so unless someone speaks soon, it'll go public 1 day after we've all
had a chance to grab a copy.

rob