Mailing List Archive

Uuu, my patches...
[.this is to Aram mainly, but for the rest of you too if you've started
playing with this stuff]

Mail sucks, this is a fact. The messages I sent to the list turned up
in a different order. So it looked like I was withdrawing all my patches
(4 of them). Here's what I really meant:

I've uploaded 4 patches in the past 2 days to:

hyperreal.com/httpd.patches/incoming

they were:

patch.apache_0.8.13.16-bit_mask
patch.apache_0.8.13.error_document
patch.apache_0.8.13.Wall_htpr
patch.apache_0.8.13.log_setgrpprivs

I then understood that 16-bit_mask and error_document were FUNCTIONAL
ENHACEMENTS and not BUG FIXES, sooooo....

I'm withdrawing these two:

patch.apache_0.8.13.16-bit_mask
patch.apache_0.8.13.error_document

and I STILL WANT THESE TWO:

patch.apache_0.8.13.Wall_htpr
patch.apache_0.8.13.log_setgrpprivs

So, looking at for_Apache_0.8.13/ you need to REMOVE:

03_16-bit-mask-0.8.13.patch
07_error_document-0.8.13.patch

and you need to ADD:

??_Wall_htpr-0.8.13.patch
??_log_setgrpprivs-0.8.13.patch

Uuuuh, does this make any sense at all? ;)

Please let me know if this is confusing, ASAP.

Cheers,
Ay.

Andrew Wilson URL: http://www.cm.cf.ac.uk/User/Andrew.Wilson/
Elsevier Science, Oxford Office: +44 01865 843155 Mobile: +44 0589 616144
Re: Uuu, my patches... [ In reply to ]
Sorry, I forgot to update hyperreal. I have the correct set in
ftp.qosina.com:/pub/httpd/apache/patches-0.8.13/

I'll update the ftp site in <20 sec>.

<Aram>

(Sorry!!!!)