Mailing List Archive

responce needed.
[stuff deleted]

Who's the PR dude around here?

<Aram>

Re: responce needed. [ In reply to ]
At 08:04 PM 9/12/95 BST, you wrote:
>> [stuff deleted]
>>
>> Who's the PR dude around here?
>
>Make it up, everyone else seems to be.
>
>Or FAQ?

I have been thinking about this idea, I'm not sure if the www site is
our faq or not, but I like the idea, and would like to put it to a vote.
I'll even start it, and then hand it off to someone else.

<Aram>
Re: responce needed. [ In reply to ]

> Who's the PR dude around here?

we don't have one, people do what they can when they can. I suspect that
fact answers most of this guy's questions.

Re: responce needed. [ In reply to ]

> > Who's the PR dude around here?
>
> we don't have one, people do what they can when they can. I suspect that
> fact answers most of this guy's questions.
>
> > >When you have some time, I'd like to learn more about how projects are
> > >managed in the Apache organization. How many people are actually involved
> > >with the project, who delegates tasks, etc. It is very impressive in deed
> > >that these types of organizations seem to be so much more
> > >productive/prolific than some of the commercial software companies using
> > >many more PAID employees vs. volunteers, levels of management vs. self
> > >managing developers. How is all this stuff coordinated and delegated. Just > > >curious.

Government subsidized programming... :-)
Re: responce needed. [ In reply to ]

Re: responce needed. [ In reply to ]
> Randy:
> > Government subsidized programming... :-)
>
> Ahem, d00d. Wanna see my tax returns?

Not until you're President, or Monarch or Dictator...

:-)
Re: responce needed. [ In reply to ]
Randy: