05_AddDescription.0.8.13.patch
06_bsd_next_cleanup.0.8.13.patch

<Aram>
Re: patches [ In reply to ]
> I have the following patches... 04_SCO... is still under construction
> so I'm not counting it. Patches will be accepted til 12noon on Thursday.
> Voting be done on friday. And I'll make the new release Friday night.

[in Star Trek Scotty voice...] we need more time captain. :-)

Sounds a bit rushed to me, so according to our new voting guidelines
(http://hyperreal.com/httpd/voting.html) I put forward a request to
extend the deadline for patches and votes till Monday.

A reminder - anyone can veto that request for an extension or support it.
(three votes needed to extend the deadline).

On the other hand, the NeXT compilation problem might justify a quick
update, so people should keep that in mind.

rob