Mailing List Archive

voting results for 0.8.13
Okay, it looks like we should go ahead with a new version build containing
the patches marked as "Approved" below. Although not all the usual
voters have commented, I would be surprised if the results would be
any different.

awm roy randy robh rst final
01_lock_fname +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 Approved
02_NeXT_fixes +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 Approved
03_utsname_svr4 0 +1 0 -1

04_util_cleanup +1 +1 +1 +1 0 Approved
05_nego_cleanup +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 Approved
06_ignore_index +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 Approved

07_interrupt_accept +1 +1 -1 -1
08b_LynxOS_new_gmtoff 0 -1 0
08c_LynxOS_new_gmtoff 0 -1 +1 +1 0

09_no_bsd_conf 0 +1 +1 +1 +1 Approved
10_dynamic_load +1 +1 +1 Approved
11_imap_point +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 Approved

12_virt_server_name +1 +1 +1 +1 Approved
13_new_icons +1 0 0
14_mod_dir_cosmetics +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 Approved

15_log_config_integer -1 0 +1 -1
16_virtual_maxopenfil +1 +1 +1 +1 Approved

Aram's patches look like they will be just as applicable to
the next version as they would be to this one (in fact, they are
all patches onto the above patches).

.......Roy
Re: voting results for 0.8.13 [ In reply to ]
> 15_log_config_integer -1 0 +1 -1

As I remember, Aram vetoed this because it would not
compile on Linux. Were there other problems? I would like
to make whatever necessary changes to get this in the
next round.
Re: voting results for 0.8.13 [ In reply to ]
It wouldn't compile on SunOS either.

rst
Re: voting results for 0.8.13 [ In reply to ]
At 07:19 PM 9/7/95 -0500, you wrote:

>> 15_log_config_integer -1 0 +1 -1
>
>As I remember, Aram vetoed this because it would not
>compile on Linux. Were there other problems? I would like
>to make whatever necessary changes to get this in the
>next round.

I made available 2 patches for it. You can grab them from
ftp.qosina.com:/pub/httpd/apache/patch-1.2.13.

#15a, and #15b.

<Aram>