Mailing List Archive

anyone able to log on to hyperreal ?
Randy mentioned problems reaching hyperreal this morning. I've been
unable to log in to check the bugs mail.

Apache on hyperreal responds, but not rlogin/telnet.
I sent a message to Brian, but I've not heard from him.

anyone know what's wrong?

rob
Re: anyone able to log on to hyperreal ? [ In reply to ]
I was out of the office all day today, and of course as soon as I come
back the problem disappears. Only port 23 telnet seems to have been
affected, and it apparently started working around 4:09 PM PST. I don't
know if that was triggered by load or anything - the machine was up, my
shells I had logged in from my organic workstation weren't touched. Any
ideas? It seems to be alright now.

Brian

brian@organic.com brian@hyperreal.com http://www.[hyperreal,organic].com/