We can postpone the deadline until Thursday 4pm EDT if that is
preferable to the group (if so, send in your +1 votes).

.....Roy
Re: vote deadline [ In reply to ]
> Although I set an initial deadline of Tuesday 4pm EDT (GMT +0700),
> it seems quite possible that people who went on vacation for
> the weekend (i.e., people who actually have a *life*) may not
> even see my message until tomorrow morning.
>
> We can postpone the deadline until Thursday 4pm EDT if that is
> preferable to the group (if so, send in your +1 votes).
>
> .....Roy

+1 for getting a life
+1 for postponing until Thursday (My life is swamped...)

*sigh*
Re: vote deadline [ In reply to ]
On Mon, 4 Sep 1995, Roy Fielding wrote:
> Although I set an initial deadline of Tuesday 4pm EDT (GMT +0700),
> it seems quite possible that people who went on vacation for
> the weekend (i.e., people who actually have a *life*) may not
> even see my message until tomorrow morning.
>
> We can postpone the deadline until Thursday 4pm EDT if that is
> preferable to the group (if so, send in your +1 votes).

+1

Brian

brian@organic.com brian@hyperreal.com http://www.[hyperreal,organic].com/
Re: vote deadline [ In reply to ]
Consider it postponed. I've seen a number of patches/problem reports
fly by that look like things we have already fixed or are on the
patchlist already. How do we know when a particular problem is being
looked at, and by whom?

I tried the "one person recreates all the patches" thing last weekend
and it failed miserably. We need a web-based problem tracker.

.....Roy [mmmmmmore for the wishlist]

egads, that doesn't parse. I need a beer as well.